Hospitality and Entertainment
NEXT LEVEL Partners is the leading Lean Enterprise Transformation consulting firm in the Hospitality & Gaming sector, working in a variety of segments including Casinos, Resorts, Hotel Chains, Restaurants, Food Sources, Entertainment Show, and Theme Parks. We help our clients improve quality, service levels, achieve greater efficiencies and productivity, and increase employee engagement and morale.
NEXT LEVEL Partners has been instrumental in bringing Continuous Improvement to Hospitality and Gaming companies, such as Caesars, Sands & Venetian Macau, Golden Nugget, Genting Resorts, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Gate Gourmet, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Six Flags, Great Wolf Lodge, PF Chang’s, Cirque du Soleil and Extended Stay America. Continuous Improvement is not a “program” but a culture and a way of thinking allowing the operation to realize that there are always ways in which to improve and enhance processes.
NEXT LEVEL Partners is the only team of lean experts in the US with the experience of implementing Strategy Deployment within Hospitality and sustaining the practice for multiple years. NLP is also one of only a very few teams of lean experts in the U.S. practicing rapid?cycle process improvements via Kaizen event cadence and rigor in Hospitality.
NEXT LEVEL Partners can help develop SME (Subject Matter Expert) infrastructure to help accelerate operating performance improvement via Lean Enterprise Transformation. We provide the analytics, root cause problem solving data and leadership coaching to identify and execute meaningful improvements across the enterprise.
Using a data-driven approach, we provide the data, analytics, and coaching that today's leaders need to identify the best steps for enterprise-wide improvements:
- 30% Reduction in Cleaning Room Cycle Time
- 45% Reduction in Inventory
- 15% Reduction in Wait Times
- 20% Improvement on Service Scores
- 50% Improvement on Rooms ready at check-in
Restaurant & Catering
- 30% Reduction in Table Turn Times
- 20 - 30% Improvement in Productivity
- 25% Reduction in Wait Times
- 10% Improvement on Service Scores
- 30% Improvement in Theoretical Food Cost
- 20% Reduction in Food Cost
- 20% Productivity gains
- 50% Improvement in open/ close tables
- 20 % Improvement of Service Scores
- 30% Reduction in inventory
Our implementation model delivers demonstrated and proven results.
We engage with every facet of the organization:
- Staffing & Scheduling
- Front Desk
Our focus to add maximum value is to:
- work with our client partners to understand their operating performance improvement objectives and timing
- identify key driver processes, execute streamlined solutions for immediate and long term gain
- coach and develop an internal, self-sustaining infrastructure