About NEXT LEVEL Partners HEALTHCARE
NEXT LEVEL Partners®, LLC HEALTHCARE was originated in 2008. We have since partnered with more than 100 different healthcare organizations to drive differentiated performance in every facet of the healthcare continuum including physician offices, acute care, sub-acute care, post-acute care, end of life care, out-patient centers, ancillary services, medical home models, ACOs, and facility design & construction, among others. We are a training and consulting company with a unique value proposition.
- Many companies offer lean training and claim to have your best interests as a priority. NLP sets itself apart by backing up our claims with our unique and impactful approach to providing the best value possible for you.
- We provide a customized engagement from targeted performance improvement through total enterprise transformation. We listen to what you want, assess what you need, and collectively develop our approach.
- We require no contract, but will have a plan. We do not require you to commit to a minimum amount of days or dollars. It is our responsibility to earn an invitation back each week.
- We have a no-nonsense warranty. NLP guarantees that its clients will receive extraordinary return on investment from any and all consulting services. If, at the close of any consulting week, you do not believe that extraordinary value was delivered by NLP, the fees for that week will be waived.
- We seek out and hire only seasoned Practitioners with broad experience. They are employees of NLP, not contractors. We use a proven, standardized approach.
- We track, monetize and deliver on expected results.
- We begin our knowledge transfer on day one of our engagement with you. We believe it is in both of our best interests to develop your employees that will replace us.
Our client partner organizations vary dramatically in size, type and recognition level, including the smallest rural critical access hospitals, top 10 largest for-profit national providers, well-known academic medical institutions, FQHCs, integrated delivery networks and beyond.